Your financial adviser may recommend one of the 'ready-made' Selected Portfolios; or you may find that a Custom-Built Portfolio is better suited to your needs.
- You may find that one of the Selected Portfolios, constructed by JMI, our research investment consultant, to fit your particular needs.
- The Selected Portfolios have been constructed to fit the needs of different investor profiles from conservative to growth objectives. Refer to the Risk Profile Questionnaire, please click here.
- The performance of these portfolios is continually monitored by JMI, and adjusted if manager performance or investment circumstances change.
- The Selected Portfolios are a discretionary investment management service (DIMS) under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013. Select Wealth Management Limited has obtained a licence from the Financial Markets Authority to provide DIMS.
- If you would prefer an individually tailored investment, your financial adviser can construct a Custom-Built Portfolio using any combination of securities through Select based on your outlook and goals.
- You tailor an investment solution from an array of options across the following asset categories:
- Cash and cash equivalents
- NZ fixed interest
- International fixed interest
- Listed property
- Australasian equities
- International equities
To find out more about securing your future
Disclaimer: JMI Wealth Limited is the investment consultant to the Select Wealth Management service. This website is for information purposes only. It does not take into account your investment needs or personal circumstances and so is not intended to be viewed as investment or financial advice. Should you require financial advice you should always speak to your Authorised Financial Adviser. The price, value and income derived from investments may fluctuate because values can go down as well as up and investors may get back less than originally invested. Past performance is not indicative of future results and no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made regarding future performance. Reference to taxation or the impact of taxation does not constitute tax advice. The levels and bases of taxation may change. Where an investment is denominated in a foreign currency, changes in rates of exchange may have adverse effect on the value, price or income of the investment. While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy Select Wealth Management Limited, JMI Wealth Limited, nor any person involved in this website, accept any liability for any errors or omission.